Monolith of fate Ruined area bug

Spires sometimes dont spawn in the ruined area during a monolith of fate and u have to tp out and lose your progress

Just had this happen as well.

Ruined Shrine area, and Storm Spires did not spawn.

any kind of spires i had all 3 of them not spawn

Sorry about the issues! You can help us find the cause by uploading your log file after the issue occurs again.

Have you noticed any patterns with them not appearing? (for example, they show up in this area but not this area).

they dont show up at all
its just on that area

Just had this same issue occur with Imperial Spire boss in Ruined Shrine area.

Log file:
output_log.txt (1.3 MB)

Same bug again, this time with Flame Spire in Volcanic City area.

Log file:
output_log.txt (1.5 MB)

And again, Storm Spire in Flooded Cavern. Seems to happen pretty commonly with all the “spire” bosses.

Log file:
output_log.txt (2.1 MB)

@Hackaloken in case you were looking for these logs.

Same bug. Adding more data in form of log files. output_log.txt (149.1 KB)

Same bug for me today in monolith quest “Destroy the storm spire”
log here : output_log.txt (1.7 MB)

same issue. happened twice, once on a single spire mission and on a 3 spire mission, latter in dark plateau.

Same bug here, Sometimes I could solve it using my mage mirror images and knockback skill, in the opposite direction to the wall map. When disappears, mirror images, make them appear again. But when spire is destroyed, I can’t get the dropped items on the ground. I will upload output_log later.

output_log.txt

We included a fix for this in patch 0.7.0d. Let us know if you run into any more issues!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.