Monolith Of Fate Bossfight - Abomination

Hey there,
During the Abomination Bossfight I encountered the following bugs with my Sentinel:

• The vessels in the corners that have to be destroyed can’t be targeted with Warpath (same issue as with Lagon)
  • Using Lunge at the vessels can result in being stuck behind them

I have also come across this bug with both warpath and lunge. Just further highlighting :slight_smile:

same her, dodging the boss, warpathing from corner to corner, only to notice, once you mouse if “out of bounds”, so not in the fighting area, you can not target those vessels, happened twice allready

Same happened to me today on Lagon and the Abomination. Playing a crit Paladin.

I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue with lunge getting stuck behind soul vessels. Can you provide any additional information on how it happened? Which soul vessel was it? Were you nearby it or far away?

Also came across the Lunge bug, happened mostly with the upper left Abomination, but also with others. Lunged from rather far away, but that has no influence on the bug I think. It rather is linked to the position of the mouse cursor when you start warpathing or how “deep” you lunged into the target or maybe even how long you wait until you start spinning after the lunge.
Clicking on stuff generally is sloppy througout the game, that at least is my personal experience. I assume the Lunge/Warpath bug is rather linked to that than anything else. Using melee skills or clicking on stuff (loot) close to the edge (that’s where Abominations are located) is buggy in particular, that’s what you shold focus on when it comes to this bug.

It happened to me on the top left vessel where I managed to get out somehow.

Also it happened on the top right vessel where I got stuck somewhere behind it. Had to destroy it to get out.

Lunge distance was from far away.

This happened to me today on the upper left vessel, used lunge from a good distance away and couldn’t lunge out or warpath to kill the vessel. Here’s the log if it’s helpful: Player.log (723.0 KB)
EDIT: It happened to me again, this time on the top right vessel. Here’s the log maybe there’s something similar between the two: Player.log (167.9 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.