Monolith of Fate able to loot the chest twice

I play as a beastmaster, and died while trying to kill the boss. My minions killed the boss afterwards and the ‘open a portal’ window apeared. When I respawned into the echo of a world I could click the reward chest. The ‘open a portal’ window was still on my screen, a portal was opened after clicking on it. I could use the portal to port back to the echo of a world (while I was already there). Upon entering there was a new reward chest which I also could loot.

I’ll try to reproduce it and post screenshots.

1. Minions killed boss after my death (they keep attacking)

2. In Echo of a World I get the reward chest and ‘open portal’ screen

3. Loot of the chest and portal

4. New chest after entering portal

5. Timeline succesfully conquered even after I died

You can also do this by using the town portal (T) to get back to town after completing a timeline. The “Timeline Conquered” dialog stays and you can use it to get another zone with another lootchest

can confirm. same bug here.
I played a map and ported out to change my skilltree, used the portel to come back and could loot the chest again… I can left “the end of time” with “T” and come back as many times I want and loot the chest every time again. Arena Keys for free.
Pls fix
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.