MOB Attack Speed

Is it just me or am I the only person who gets annoyed with the way the mob creeps just ruin up to you out of no where at the rate of a speeding bullet and stuck to you like sticky rice? It really seems that way with at least 90% of the mobs and also it just sometimes dont give you time to react. I sure do hope its not just me but I dont see anyone posting about this but it really is so annoying. Can we please see about this in the next patch? Thanks. :wink:

Cant say I have ever felt this way about the mobsā€¦ I have found the ones that jump over you causing you to change direction to whack them annoying but I have not felt that they rush you too fastā€¦ The ā€œassasinā€ type mobs like the skeletons/scorpoions that pop out of the ground are fast and chase you down, but never really got so bad as to annoy me. I have also had issue where mobs are hidden by the lack of contrast in the game graphics and sometimes surpise me cause I have not seen them but even this is not to any level of annoyance.

I have most definitely never had a problem with ā€œdont give you time to reactā€ā€¦ (Excluding Yulias ice attack or Lagons weirdness).

• Perhaps this is a factor of your build - something like too little movement speed? Skills on cooldown? Attack speed on 2h weapon?
  • Is it a particular group of mobs - maybe they stack ailments on you slowing you down etc?
  • Is it a MoF map boost that is indirectly making you feel that you are unable to respond to mobs?

Figure you are going to have to be much more specific in your feedback - maybe even a vid to illustate what you are experiencing?

There are only about 4 mobs that have either a teleport or charge/dash mechanic and I donā€™t think they are particularly hard hitting ones either. They also donā€™t do it from off-screen either.

What level are you? How much hp/ward/dodge/resists do you have? Are you seeing this in monolith or campaign?

Thank you both for your views and feedbacks. As I am a huge ARPG player from D2, D3, Grim Dawn & PoE(current), for a large number of years, I do check my numbers and gears to make sure I made this post and was specific for the Devs to look in to.

While that being said, again, I do appreciate yours and all other feedbacks also but the first post still stands. I am good on my movement speed, Life, Armour and Dodge. Its a normal thing for me to keep my resistances up also, its a thing I have about that idk lol.
However, there are people, a lot of them that knows exactly what I am talking about and things that this is a normal thing while as truth being told is not.

IF else, I will just record a short video and show you but then, I still should not have to do that since there are a lot of new ARPG players too that dont know the differences on the mobs that speeds too you and clingy. 90% of this is in the game. Maybe around levels 40+ but, try to go back and see what I am talking about because I promise if a dev were to see this post and check his numbers, I am correct :slight_smile:

Thanks.

I would quite like to see that video since this has never happened to me on any of the many characters Iā€™ve levelled into the 80s. Which is why I asked what your various stats are. A screenshot of the character screen would be sufficient.

Ok. now you have me interested too as I have never experienced what you are describing. Even leveling up 4 characters through the campaignā€¦ If you say 90% of the mobs do this then I am very surprised that there are not many more threads in this forum about this.

Please post a video showing what is happening.

BTW. the devs read these posts.

Never had a problem like this that i can tell, with over a dozen lvl 70+ characters. Even the little bugs and tiny crabs arenā€™t that fast. The only one that comes to mind that often catches me off guard are those shark things in act 8.

Okay maybe heā€™s reffering to the high ammount of melee enemys that simply run at him like the stupid AI they are? Itā€™s normal to have more melee enemys then ranged enemys in ARPGs. Iā€™m happy with every enemey that runs up to me I dislike those that run away ^^.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.