Misha's Sentinel Guide 0.7.7

no, im pretty sure ~900 is a cap, on wave 500 i had osprix vanguard that hit me for 600 hp out of my 660 hp(through all defensive buffs and 9k+ fire prot), and 1 necrotic whisp takes more than half of my health on 750+, so its a matter of rng, some things are unavoidable and you cant avoid everything because speed modifiers are fucked up and make things that supposed to be avoided by moving into impossible to avoid

so tldr getting a pack with speed mod or unlucky rare mod combination after 600+ can easily kill you and you will get it due to how probability works

i have 595 health, so that means a little more resist, do u think this will help??

or is it gonna make things worse?

i dont think so :slightly_smiling_face: remeber that it was on wave 500, if i had that enemy on 700+ i would die for sure and i couldnt avoid his circle burst attack cause he casts it too fast. and its just 1 danger, the further u go the more danger you come against. The main problem is that you have to sustain vengeance+lunge+pot buff ALL the time, if 1 buff falls off you chances of dying goes up like 10x and we all humans so everyone will make a mistake eventually and that also can cause death.

Idk im waiting till they fix the protection system and itemization/passives and switched to protection mage which is way tankier than sentinel imo

P.S. its not even strongest build on forge guard, void hammers deal ~same damage but waaay more tanky that one can go to 1k+hopefully

interesting… what is void hammers? a hammer throw bd? gotta look into it

do u replace echos with hammer throw?

ye and smite idols etc

Hi, Misha.
i am trying your Abyssal echo jug build.
am 59 currently.
Have not understood some of the last posts
Shall i replace echos with hammer throw and if yes can you post a pic please?

Im lazy to write a guide, maybe one day haha, you can play with echoes for now

Hi Misha,
In the void hammer build if I understood correctly you would replace echoes by hammer throw and you use smite. But which skill is replaced by smite ?

no devouring orbb

I don’t know if it’s as good as a Misha guide, but here is mine to give you an idea of void hammer throws with forgeguard :

1 Like

Taking a break from the game due to IRL stuff, hopefully ill update the guide for 7.9 when it comes out, good luck folks stay strong and armored

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.