Minions do not return through portals properly

when returning from a town portal, minions do not return through the portal at the portal location. they’re often on the complete opposite side of the map. a bit inconvenient when surrounded by enemies!

1 Like

This is a known bug that we’re looking into. Sorry about that!

2 Likes

Just wanted to comment that this is still a thing. I think what is happening is after returning from town, your minions appear at the waypoint of the zone (if there is one), which is often pretty far from where you used the portal. And they then have to rush all the way back to you.

Also following up about this bug:

• Patch: BETA 0.7.8F
  • Report: When using a town portal to return back to an existing instance, the summoned minions (Level 9 Acolyte - Using Skeleton Minions) would not return at the same location as my character.
  • Speculation: The minions looked to appear back from the original instance entrance, I wonder if the code for setting the minion position is referencing the existing area instance transition locations? Just my thought as a fellow developer. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.