Minion cast speed cap?

Hi team,
Is there any cap of the minion cast speed or is it a bug :
I am running a druid with summon spriggan skill.
my minion has a regular helm and then its cast speed is displayed as 32% cast speed. I check the speed at which it is hitting the dummy.
my minion has Boardman set helm (+23% minion cast speed) and then its cast speed is displayed as 53%, but I didnt notice any cast speed difference on the dummy, even after having the minion move around before hitting again.
With just regular helm : I tried with skill ‘entangling root’ that boost the minion cast speed, then the effective cast speed is indeed higher than the 32% according to the dummy. (whereas the displayed cast speed was still 32% which is normal).
with Boardman set helm : I tried with skill ‘entangling root’ that boost the minion cast speed, then the effective cast speed is indeed higher than the 32% according to the dummy, but still the same speed as with the regular helm.
So is there any bug with that boardman helm set where the ‘minion cast speed’ is not working, or it there any limit in the minion cast speed ?
thanks.

Did you resummon the minion after equipping the set helm that boosted the minion cast speed? The minions stats (from your gear, passives and its skill tree) are snapshot on cast, so if you then equip gear to increase its cast speed (or damage or health, etc) you would need to resummon.

Llama is correct - any Minion related stats on your equipment is applied to minions when they are created. Temporary buffs that occur during gameplay can be applied afterwards, but otherwise you need to resummon the minion.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.