Melee class to pair with a support Paladin?

I don’t think it is necessary that both classes have to buff each other. One can be the support, the other one the damage dealer. Just think of classic combos of MMOs like Tank+Healer or Damage Dealer+Healer/Support. Every class has something to offer even if it’s pure damage.

Yes, something like this. I’d prefer a ranged + melee combo over melee + melee

Also I would be very surprised if the multiplayer doesn’t get specific mechanics/rules to prevent chain reactions of skills pushing each other to enormous power. There probably will be caps or restrictions like buffs of the same skill but from 2 different chars won’t stack and so on.

Time to kill is also an indirect defensive mechanic. The faster you kill your enemies the less damage they can deliver. And while 90% of my deaths are oneshots no healing mechanic will help. Stacking protection also is limited at some point. So one way to avoid getting hit is to kill the enemy fast enough. Maybe a glass cannon + support combo also is viable.

I am so curious for multiplayer. :metal:

Yes right now entangling roots is great but sooner or later we’ll have a fix (or call it nerf or whatever you like) that only one instance of the ER buff will be up. IF they don’t change this there is no reason to play anything outside of max number of Primalists in one group and stack HP and nothing else.
For the damage part… yeah lets wait for the CD on the skill or the same only “one patch deals damage” (but that’s most likely not happening) treatment. As it is right now Primalist is rather strong and ER is totaly broken.

A CC build. I tested stuff with the low level wand unique “The alchemists” whatever and the ammount of debuffs you can keep up on enemys is beyond broken.

СС’s like slow, chill, shock and time rot are completely useless in high monolith, the are good only for arena. Afaik only stun, freeze and warpath pull are reliable CC’s that work everywhere. But stun and freeze require specific builds to make it work.

As for blind you get it for free on any sentinel class

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.