Manifest Weapon - Increases to Activation Chance Don't Work

I discovered this by wanting to see if manifested weapons from idols got the benefit of passives in Forge Strike. Swinging at the dummy using Vengeance with 30% chance worth of idols equipped I never spawned a weapon. I went to a combat zone and killed several packs of enemies with Vengeance alone and never spawned a weapon.

My thought was it probably only works for Forge Strike. So I went to the dummy. With the skill specialized for 20% additional chance and 30% worth of idols I should be spawning weapons at 70% rate with Forge Strike. My testing returned about a 20% spawn rate.

I know the Forging prefix for Ornate Idols does not work. I also suspect the Mass Production node of Forge Strike also does not work.

Manifest weapon is not the same as forged weapon ( The one from forge stike) here is manifest weapon idols

The “rainbow” that goes over my character

Damn, I should have remembered that… This is why me going on Boardman’s show would be bad…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.