Make all skills that proc from other skills cost no mana

i invested into gear / skill passive points to make it happen.
I don’t cast it myself.
Would be logical to make them no cost mana.

1 Like

I disagree strongly.

I can see this happen for certain scenarios, but those should be exceptions or maybe even nodes/gear affixes that reduce or make the triggered spells cost no mana.

Generally i like the complexity of the current system, where you really have to put alot of thought into it to make it work.

I already used several kind of builds that trigger multiple various skills through other skills. I really like that mana in LE is a meanigful ressource. You just don’t have to think about one skill when doing stuff like this, but also on the second skill.

2 Likes

mana is overnerfed in game.
The way get it back are very few and often destroy playstyle.
FRom my point of view its really nice way to go around it to have skills to be on proc and cost nothing.

again, i disagree

Yes there are currently very few ways to make your mana management feel smoother, but there are ways. I could agree on maybe adding additional uniques/affix shards/idols or some other gear that can help with mana mangament, without making it too easy.
You should have some opportunity cost for good mana management.

As i said, i can see some ways to make some exceptions, or nodes that maybe just trigger basic version of skills(without skill spec tree nodes) or something similar.

But overall i would strongly dislike applying that “no mana cost for triggered skills” as a abse mechanic.

Sometimes I wish we had a significantly increased regen rate when we are out of combat. This way I wouldn’t not have to wait between engaging mob packs to regain mana. This would happen automatically when I collect items. It’s not huge but would make for a better flow.

1 Like

That would be something i could agree with. Wouldn’t change the combat experience in longer lasting/endgame content very much, but still would make the generall flow of combat a bit smoother, especially while leveling.

It would be nice if we could have some more passives that allowed us to regain mana on hit/kill/etc with specific skills, but other than that, I agree with what Heavy said.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.