Mage to the Max

That’s actually really friggin’ impressive!

1 Like

Thank you. Yeah, it certainly wasn’t easy and quite time consuming, but I was sooo close. Not sure I’ll try that again, well anytime soon anyways. Just got to equip the Oracle staff too at like wave 130 or so…which certainly made the damage a lot better towards the end. I was like one teleport away from probably getting out of that, but can’t win 'em all. :smile:

1 Like

After a few ~150 wave runs in Arena, I’ve just reached 172. After some upgrades to gear and several changes to skills it has certainly been able to make these pushes a lot more consistently. I’d love to hit Arena 200 with it, but I’m starting to feel that all the stars would have to align for that to happen.

I also consistently push Monolith to 40+ so this Mage-only build has been fairly successful thus far. So I’m level 88 now, and I’ve run out of places to put my passive points since level 76. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Major kudos on this!!

PS: siege golems can kiss my ass.

1 Like

I keep inching towards my goal of 200 waves with this Mage-only build. This time I reached wave 188, and I’m feeling like Thomas the Tank Engine at this point…I think I can, I think I can. :smile:

1 Like

You are the little engine that can.

And don’t forget, Trains-formers!

1 Like

It’s finally official, the Mage is now to the max! It’s been a long time coming but I’ve cleared all of Monolith of Fate (including Empowered timelines), currently reached wave 168 in Arena this patch (which was only stopped because I crashed), and now I’m level 100.

https://imgur.com/a/kmFIc8j

Suppose I’ll be the first level 100 Runemaster. :grin:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.