Low Life 2000% Melee Damage Werebear

Say bye bye to protections and welcome in the ward generating low life 2000% melee damage 100% crit full uptime werebear! whos just as tanky in werebear for as in human!

4 Likes

Noooo shush donā€™t talk about that!

Whoaaaa. Scare-bear. Great build!

1 Like

Even youtube & the forum are afraid of Boardmanā€™s videosā€¦

I do like how you find new ways to abuse unintended consequencesā€¦

Edit: I also managed to get the boots on the first attempt. ;p

Edit #2: Iā€™m not sure how I feel about having the Forge Guardā€™s Mastery bonus added to the Primalist base class as a passive in a manner thatā€™s better in some ways (gives the full 30% DR from the first hit & gives 100% increased damage) and some ways worse (requires low life).

Edit #3: So basically, the Emperor of Corpses is basically the dragon boss from the ancient era with minions & a reskin, thatā€™s kinda disappointing.

never was good at coloring inside the lines

1 Like

Which is what we love about you.

Hey. nice Build, but can anyone tell me why the Werebear Form looks so horrible Wooden?.

1 Like

Iā€™m slightly confused. If you donā€™t use Spriggan form, why do you have it?

I stated in the video thereā€™s no point to it but i went over it anyways to avoid questions

I know, I justā€¦ why?

i was working on a spriggan werebear hybrid before the lowelife build. its just remmants of something else.

Does the build use drunken master style? :slight_smile: :grin:

If by ā€œdrunk master styleā€ you mean ā€œpick whatever the **** you want outside of Werebear & Swipeā€, then yesā€¦

The low life or the half breeds?

No, another concept based on potions.

My idea is to make build (any mastery, for example Santiel, Primalist) that gain ward and dodge boost from ā€œdrinkingā€ (using) health potions as well as higher chance to find the potion.

Drunken Master (1978) - IMDb
imdb.com

Drunken Master II - Wikipedia

1 Like

I tweaked this build a bit, and itā€™s my GO TO buildā€¦ can face tank anything up to and including emperor of corpses blast.

love love love it.

with the changes in the patch I changed all the ā€œglancing blowā€ affixes on my gear to set necrotic and poison protection. now I am over capped in every resist except void. (REALLY wish they had a set void and necrotic resistance shard)

• 4k life
  • 3400 ward
  • like 1700 ward generated per second
  • 25k damage
  • 115% crit chance
  • over capped all resist cept void (48%) (still able to facetank rayeh and hartons husk)
  • 40% dodge
  • 78% chance to bleed on it

big thanks Boardman, loving my god bear

1 Like

modified the bear a fair bit with the new patch, min-maxingā€¦
completely removed dodgeā€¦ 20% was nothingā€¦ in favour of capped or overcapped resists across the boardā€¦ also dropped some health and ward/gen for a pretty big damage hikeā€¦
absolutely DESTROYS all endgame content, 1-2 shot mobs in lvl 100 monoā€™s + shreds mono bossesā€¦ with of course being able to face tank anything up to and beyond emperor of corpses blasts, rayeh, hartons huskā€¦ ectā€¦ HIGHLY reccomend it.

shred armor and frailty on the weap, and chance to ignite on the relic, + chance to bleed as well

2 Likes

Yeah! nice work! i am also doing a new version and i tell you what with the new 60% multi on slow im hitting training dummy for 40k+ its goood! You should try getting slow on hit + using the new node in swipe

1 Like

Pssst My Spellblade was doing ~90k crits on the dummy, but donā€™t tell anyone else ok?