Love my rogue's

i am enjoying this game, have alot to learn about the class’s still. but i want to play the rogue even if it has 1-2 mastery’s. how long before rogue comes to the game, anyone know.

1 Like

It’s already in! Proof is that you can check Rogue class specific items in the lootfilter! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No, for real: Not announced, yet. Some people think that it might be implemented with the next big patch, because Sarno teased a bit. But nobody knows… :pensive:

1 Like

Want to play Falconeer so bad!!

Sentinel with lunge is the closest thing to rogue atm :frowning:

Bladedancer is already the best class. They have to make sure this DOES NOT become a ranged class in any way. Throwing the poison vial repeatedly etc. That skill is already OP. That should not be an option. Do not make melee a ranged classes. It should be moving fast dodging and slicing shit up. Not running around fast throwing something. Love everything so far though.

Some feedback thus far, make the movement ability go where your mouse goes instead of a fixed distance.

Why not? What do you have against throwing attacks? If you don’t like Acid Flask/Shurikens, don’t use them…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.