Lost my wp to new region (cant progress)

After client crash my WP’s to “Thetima” , “Liaths Tower” are gone and I cannot fast travel to the region nor can I re load the earlier quest to enter to the area again. Screen caps provided.
PS: also re-installed game from steam and direct from website lancher. Both has same issue.

screen shot

Have you tried talking to whoever it was in Heoborea that took you to Lake Liath?

There is no NPC in “Heoborea” that takes you to “Lake Liath”. If i recall correctly u kill some boss and a npc appears with a question mark over head and opens a portal to “LL”. I went back to kill the last boss I faced and the NPC doesnt appear because quest was all ready completed. So I am stuck with quest(s) for a region I cannot access.

Ah, it’s been a while, it was just a thought. :frowning:
If you upload your save file & @EHG_Mike he might be able to fix it potentially…

Edit: Or maybe they should leave the quest giver who teleports you in place (as they have with some other quests) so if this happens you can just go back & get teleported again.

1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_3.txt (19.3 KB)
Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta.txt (43.2 KB)
^^both character and game files changed to .txt so I could upload them.

1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_3.txt (19.3 KB)

Sorry, last one was probably not actually what you were looking for, this one should be good.

Edit: remove the “.txt” from the end of the file before putting it back in your save folder.

1 Like

ok, put the file in the save folder but it does nothing (not overwriting) original 1charslot_beta_3 since its in .txt format? would need mod file in original file format.

Edit found the issue; and resolved it!
Made new char (druid) went threw the whole game to same exact point where my client crashed after talking to NPC “Harbard the Ferryman”. In Deep Harbour.
Here is the screen cap of what you see prior to talking to “Harbard”. with my druid.
Harbard before
Now here is a screen cap after talking to “Harbard”. with my mage.
Harbard after
Notice there is no blinking icon or Quest Log directing you to talk to “Harbard the Ferryman” in deep harbour. In image 2.
Anyways, to avoid this happening to future players there should be a permanent icon over “Harbard the Ferryman’s” head or an adjustment to the quest log to direct you to him in “Deep
Harbour”. Even after you travel to L.L. in case as It did with me your client crashes or dc’ed, prior to getting any W.P.'s in L.L.

Sorry, forgot to say, you just remove .txt from the file name and it would have worked.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.