Loot Stacking bug

Similar to Loot drop bug, I am having issues with loot sometimes stacking on top of 1 another, making it impossible to see what loot there is without looting everything in the stack. It isn’t game breaking, but it’s annoying when it happens, and the fact that I can’t figure out what’s causing it lol. It has happened everyday I play, and seems to start happening several hours in, and won’t stop until I restart the game. When it starts, it doesn’t happen everytime a monster/chest/breakable drops multiple items, but the chances of it happening are pretty high after it starts happening.

Today was a little different. I started playing, and after I got to the End of Time place(about 2.5 hours played), I found a chest with loot in it, and the loot stacking happened. It didn’t happen again the rest of the night as far as I can remember. I have a screenshot below. I also have 2 log files to upload.

Player.log (151.6 KB)

Player-prev.log (11.1 KB)

We’re still investigating this issue-- we suspect it is caused by having too many entities in motion, similar to the bugs people are seeing with Wandering Spirits. If you’re not playing a minion build you probably won’t see it happen as often.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.