Loot Filters in Last Epoch

Looks good!

Any chance of changing the font size and font type?

1 Like

This is hot af

This is great news! There was such a huge demand for a lootfilter recently. Really happy. And again you keep your promise. You said “it will be huge” and it is “huge”. All features somebody could dream of! Very nice.

On top of the lootfilter it would be really nice to overlook the current “toggle loot” mechanic. Maybe this is on you list already. Currently we can only toggle on/off if we want to see loot on the ground. I’d prefer the common solution (or an option for it) to hide loot and only make it visible on holding down a specific key. So the loot is hidden again the moment I release the button.

This would help with the screen clutter a bit. The actual toggle mechanic feels a bit clunky and is not working properly, because it only affects items seen on the screen the moment you toggle (already made a bug report).

Love you guys :heart_eyes:

just woke up and this is the first thing i read, so hyped, great job guys!!

Fan f…king tastic… been watching for an LE update all week and this couldn’t be better news… :wink:

This will be a huge QoL update! Thank you!!

Thank you for releasing that in the next patch. I think we all agree that this was something to have ASAP to improve the experience of gameplay.
Besides I have to say I’m always impressed by the visual quality of the menus implemented in the last monthes (Chest tabs, MOF menu). This one seems to be again falling in the same category.

Additional question : Will it be possible to filter by affix level i.e can I filter all items that have a T5 affix?

Can we filter idols?
If yes since they all tier 1 can we filter by affix values also?

1 Like

Yeah, it would be nice to be able to filter based on the implicit values, both absolute (hide wands with an adaptive spell damage below X) and percentage (show wands with an adaptive spell damage of at least 90% of the max for that base).

Excellent work though guys and gals at EHG! Even if you are doing things out of order!

1 Like

The content patches are every 2 months, so it’s likely to be at the end of September/early October.

Are you going to classify affixes too in order to enable broad filtering ?
By that I mean will there be categories like “protection affixes”, “caster affixes”, etc… ?
Or are the filter are going to be on one specific affix name ?
Or can one filter rule contain more than one affix name (like checking them from an exhaustive list) ?

1 Like

Thank you!!

like what i see so far! simple and EZ. keep up great work <3

This LOOT epic ^^

It’s awesome to have this but as you said it does feel like they may have been forced to put other things on hold due to all the moaning. I really hope that is not the case as we are still waiting on the missing classes/sub classes.

Anyways, great work and thanks to the devs.

1 Like

Awesome news. Looks like a great foundation that can be built upon as needed. Looking forward to breaking it.

Yes & no. As much as they may want to, developers do need to take their customers’ needs/wants into account when developing features & in what order. If the majority of the community said that they thought the arena was a complete waste of time & the devs had plans for a similar end-game mode they would need to re-think. They aren’t developing in an ivory tower, they’re developing a game for us if we say we want X, they need to take that into account. But on the flip side, they also need to stick to their “vision” so they don’t just flip flop around development decisions based on the loudest voice at the time.

2 Likes

Yeah I can see that, it can’t be easy to try and please everyone.

It probably unheard of to include what is essentially a QOL feature before finishing some major aspects of the game though. As I said, I just hope they didn’t feel forced into doing it.

I’m pretty sure they’ve included QoL features already, such as moving save data to files rather than the registry & adding support for Steam Cloud.