Loot Filter Rules

Looks amazing, a look filter that we can easily customize to our needs :smiley:

Drop the patch!! DROP IT NOOOOOWWW!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent work ! :heart:

Looks good…

But… how would I filter to show Any item with any affix of T5 and above?

In the initial post announcing the loot filter it’s stated the following

So i think it’s save to assume that there will be a way to filter by affix tiers as well.

Everything shown here might just be a portion of everything that is possible.

Also in that initial post you could filter by rarity too, and since T6 and above items are their own rarity there is another way to filter for that.

3 Likes

… we can hope… regex anyone?

So, I’m really trying to wrap my head around this system, but I’m kinda lost

Let’s say I want to show all items with a combined power of affixes of 14 or more. Idc if one of them is tier 1 or w/e as long as the sum of the 4 affixes tiers is 14 or more. Idc about anything else other than the sum of power.

Is there a simple way that I’m not seeing?

Sadly, there is no way to filter for a “total affix tier count” yet.

Looking good, game keeps getting better!

Can you add non-equipment items like shards and keys to the filter options? Also an Auto-pickup option? Right now all it changes is equipment.

I would also like a minimap icon option so that if I really want something it shows up.

Yes to adding shards and an auto-pickup option, especially now with the loot filter it would be a great QoL addition.

1 Like

There is one design flow in loot filter rarity condition.
Exalted item can be technically magic and rare.
magic is <= 2 affixes
rare is > 2 affixes
and exalted is affix tier > 5
As it is now i cant target exalted items with more then 2 affixes (rare)

show - exalted
Hide - magic

Put it in that order and it will always show exalted items even if only 2 affixes. If show exalted is on top then it’ll always show no matter what rule you put below.

i want to see only exalted rare items (with > 2 affixes)
and hide all exalted magic items ( with <= 2 affixes)
How I do it?
The problem that magic, rare, exalted are excluded one from other

Hide - magic

???

Am I missing something? Are exalted with 2 or less affixes classified as magic AND exalted? If so then hiding magic should do the job. If it’s considered exalted only then I can’t help you. And I don’t know if you seriously don’t want to see exalted items with 2 or less affixes. I feel like either you’re really uptight about the loot filter or you’re just trying to make a point.

The amount of exalted items with 2 or less affixes is extremely rare. So rare that the time you’re worrying about setting this filter is more than the time it takes for you to quickly check the item and discard it. I’m really not sure what you want from this.

And also so rare and pointless that I’d rather the devs not spend time on something so miniscule.

item cant be magic and exalted or rare and exalted.
if item has 1 affix with tier > =6
i want to be sure that total number of affixes is more then 2, so i can use it for craft.

I go back to my original point. Exalted are such a rare drop that the time spent trying to address it or spend time figuring out the proper loot filter is not worth the time you save from just hovering over the darn item and knowing if it’s 2 or more affixes =\

I also set separate filters for base items I know I’ll craft on. I always check those to see if they have the affixes I want. If they do I can craft. If not then no harm. You can get an exalted item on a junk base and it wouldn’t matter if it was a godly T28 roll. It’s gonna be useless.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.