Loot Filter Rules

This looks about as streamlined and friendly as a necessarily complex system can be.

I just hope some of our Community Testers are setting up a config they can share with us on launch day because it’s gunna be painful to set up from scratch :frowning:

1 Like

This will make Last Epoch a true competitor against the big boys! Nice work!

2 Likes

Will it be possible to do “only show if an item has BOTH affix A and affix B” ?

Also, empty affix slots will be an option?

1 Like

How about adding an option to check for any items where the implicit roll is in the top 10% of its range, or similar?

1 Like

I hope this is the first Loot Filter version of many, because is missing font size, colors, alert sounds, mini map icons, beam colors.

1 Like

The post is focusing on rule conditions, not how you highlight items. :smiley:

1 Like

Just to clarify, as in what items will drop? Or show special icon next to an item on the floor?

Nevermind, just read the initial post on loot filter. :X

Looks amazing, a look filter that we can easily customize to our needs :smiley:

Drop the patch!! DROP IT NOOOOOWWW!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent work ! :heart:

Looks good…

But… how would I filter to show Any item with any affix of T5 and above?

In the initial post announcing the loot filter it’s stated the following

So i think it’s save to assume that there will be a way to filter by affix tiers as well.

Everything shown here might just be a portion of everything that is possible.

Also in that initial post you could filter by rarity too, and since T6 and above items are their own rarity there is another way to filter for that.

3 Likes

… we can hope… regex anyone?

So, I’m really trying to wrap my head around this system, but I’m kinda lost

Let’s say I want to show all items with a combined power of affixes of 14 or more. Idc if one of them is tier 1 or w/e as long as the sum of the 4 affixes tiers is 14 or more. Idc about anything else other than the sum of power.

Is there a simple way that I’m not seeing?

Sadly, there is no way to filter for a “total affix tier count” yet.

Looking good, game keeps getting better!

Can you add non-equipment items like shards and keys to the filter options? Also an Auto-pickup option? Right now all it changes is equipment.

I would also like a minimap icon option so that if I really want something it shows up.

Yes to adding shards and an auto-pickup option, especially now with the loot filter it would be a great QoL addition.

1 Like

There is one design flow in loot filter rarity condition.
Exalted item can be technically magic and rare.
magic is <= 2 affixes
rare is > 2 affixes
and exalted is affix tier > 5
As it is now i cant target exalted items with more then 2 affixes (rare)

show - exalted
Hide - magic

Put it in that order and it will always show exalted items even if only 2 affixes. If show exalted is on top then it’ll always show no matter what rule you put below.