Locating Save Files

Where is the default location of character saves? I was playing on my laptop over the weekend as I wasn’t at home, but my laptop is pretty much junk, so I want to move my characters to my desktop. I put the whole launcher folder on a USB drive and transferred it, but the characters don’t appear to be saved in the actual launcher folder. The only character that shows up once I log in is the character that I had created on my desktop before, not the ones from my laptop. Or are they located server side? Seems odd as my other characters don’t show up though. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey there,

Last Epoch supports Windows, Linux, and macOS.

Which Operating System(s) are you using?

Hey, I’m using Windows 10. I’m just trying to locate where Last Epoch saves your character files at so that I can move characters from my laptop on to my desktop. Is this possible? I know it is on games like Grim Dawn and D2 for offline characters.

Characters on Windows are currently stored in the Registry under HKCU\Software\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch.

It’s possible to move these entries to another computer but we don’t recommend it as mistakes made to the registry can be harmful to your computer.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. I may still try it as they both are on Windows 10 and updated. I will let you know how it goes. Do you guys plan to change the save location later on?

Thanks again!

I just copied them over and it works perfectly. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.