List of Bugs I've found so far

I’ve started playing a few days ago and here is a list for bugs I’ve found so far.

1. When entered a random Rift and there were monster near, I could still hear monster hiting my character while time traveling. Although when it finished loading, I haven’t lost life points.

2. On Lost Refuge waypoint, there are two stashes nearby, just a little to south, near the quest objetive in this area. Those stashes are bugged and everytime I’ve teleported to town and back to the waypoint, the stashes have reseted and I could collect loot again.

3. I think this third one has something to do with the second. Everytime we leave a map and get back to it, monster spawn back. I suppose it shouldn’t be like that!

4. I may open Portals to town, while I’m in town!

5. Everytime I log in back to the game, the town map is undiscovered.

6. Sometimes the abilities “Shield Rush” and “Lunge” runs through walls!

7. This is the weirder one and I think the most critical. I noticed it just right after finishing Paladin quest and activating the ability “Holy Aura”. Before that moment, the game ran just fine: no visual bugs, no graphics bugs, no lag, no FPS drops, nothing!
    The moment I activated, the game started to have some kinds of freezes everytime few seconds and only happens when walking. It appears sometimes that the character is somehow walking faster or using some kind “small teleports”.
    I’ve found this very weird and started investigating. Logged into other characters and it was just fine. Tried to change Graphic Settings and nothing changed. When I deactivated “Holy Aura” it back to normal. When i activate it, the bug starts.

Those are my specs:

• Windows 10
  • 8GB Ram DDR3
  • GPU GeForce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5
  • CPU AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor

Hope it helps! BTW I’m loving the game!!! :heart:

#1 and #4 are known. #2 and #3 are due to a technical limitation, and won’t happen in the future.

For #5 and #6, I’ll need some more information. Which town zone are you referring to? And screenshots of where you can get through walls (or a video ideally) would be very helpful.

For #7, could you restart the game, equip Holy Aura, activate it, then post your log file? We included a fix for this in an earlier patch so I’m not sure why it’s still happening for you.

There’s a video for Shield Rush’ing through walls here.

For #5, whenever I start up the game, the map for the end of time isn’t showing as “fully explored” (despite me having run all over it at least once).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.