List of all Idols affixes

Hello everyone,

I guess a lot of people wish to know all the idols affixes that are currently available, so I think it could be great to have a spreadsheet where we can add the idols affixes we found.

So here is a Google Sheet link where you can add all the affixes you found so far (please check first if the affix is already added, in that case maybe just check that the information are correct !)

I will start adding idol affixes I have when I will be back home :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I applaud the idea and initiative, but this seems like a laborious task for lots of players or a 2 minute task for a LE representative. Maybe if we ask, they can furnish us with a list?

I donโ€™t think they would do that, it is a part of the community job and I guess EHG wants to keep some things hidden so that players have to find by themselves !
And I donโ€™t think it will be that tedious to fill the list, pretty sure that if a few people fill it in a week it will be completed

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.