Linux Graphic Bugs

Hello,

In the Alpha 0.5.3 Linux Version, i get those square like looking artifacts in fog and things like that(fire, ice, skilleffects).
Also, when i put the graphic quality in the launcher on anything above “very low”, the text becomes those unreadable Blocks and icons and such get black boxes as you can see on the Screenshot.

Player.log (22.2 KB)

Edit:
System infos:
Nvidia GTX 1050ti with the official Proprietary Driver
Intel i5 2500K
8GB RAM

The black boxes tend to be an issue when switching to or from very low resolution. Changing the settings in the ini file/restarting has fixed the issue for some users.

I also get the artifacting issue. Luke’s suggested that it may be a driver related issue. FWIW my current driver is the Nvidia proprietary driver: Driver Version: 384.130.

The black boxes tend to be an issue when switching to or from very low resolution. Changing the settings in the ini file/restarting has fixed the issue for some users.

Thanks for the Tip, i will try that.

I have Version 410.73-2 of nvidias proprietary driver installed.

Thx. Finally i can play the game on higher than potato without those annoying Black boxes and with readable letters.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.