Launcher Stalled on 22.9%

Tech support,
I just bought you game and I am really looking forward to trying the alpha. Big supporter of action rpgs. The game looks very interesting.

However, the launcher is stuck on 22.9%. I have deleted all content, moved the installer to multiple locations on C. Ran with Admin rights, re-downloaded the launcher and restarted my machine and launcher. Do you have any suggestions or a direct link?

http://benchmark.patchkit.net/?shareKey=H4sIAPhUxlwCA5WRTUvEMBRF/4q8dX3kO023uhkQN4MrcRHosxacpDSpjpT+d4Ozq1OY7h7cy+Fw3wyJxi8an/qUoXmd4SOm/OxPBA3QdB84VDD0oTuEls7Q8Ap8afuOHuN3+Iy+PQ5EbSlzK5Cr0j758zpzjKO2sFT/8PJWvOIo5XW6khKFWdOntENeSIWWb+CNQ8Wv4W+X1xrdhn1tONZsje/DDnspDLKN6Y3VyNwan7o941iGYgOvXf332beqLELjIbxHaObLPZTcSuSGoWZYw6XyEKeQx5+SvYQ+U3t3zD5TgmX5Be845tCLAgAA

Thanks,

I was able to resolve this. Installed on another machine and copied the results to the first. Very odd issue.

Hi there,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks for taking the time to post an update!

The issue repeated for the Beta. I would recommend using the steam downloader instead. I found a log on C:\Users[User Name]\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\LastEpochLauncher.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 45)

2019-04-30 22:02:30.802 -04:00 [ ERROR ] BaseHttpDownloader::Download Downloading has failed.
PatchKit.Unity.Patcher.AppData.Remote.Downloaders.InvalidChunkDataException: Invalid chunk data.
at PatchKit.Unity.Patcher.AppData.Remote.Downloaders.ChunkedFileStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in :0
at PatchKit.Unity.Patcher.AppData.Remote.Downloaders.ChunkedHttpDownloader+c__AnonStorey4.<>m__0 (System.Byte[] bytes, Int32 length) [0x00000] in :0
at PatchKit.Unity.Patcher.AppData.Remote.Downloaders.BaseHttpDownloader.OnDataAvailable (System.Byte[] data, Int32 length) [0x00000] in :0
at PatchKit.Unity.Patcher.AppData.Remote.Downloaders.BaseHttpDownloader.ReadResponseStream (System.IO.Stream responseStream, CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in :0
at PatchKit.Unity.Patcher.AppData.Remote.Downloaders.BaseHttpDownloader.Download (CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in :0

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.