KickStarter update #12: Let's talk about backer rewards

Hi Travelers!

We’ve posted an update on KickStarter to discuss backer rewards.

Let us know if you have any questions!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lastepoch/last-epoch/posts/2205037

Wooo!

Yay for update!

Great!!!

Need the Necro!!!

And my title…

Cool

i know im late to the show, and probably in the wrong place. Was there a title and reward change I missed somewhere from the kick starter rewards?

Also late to the show, I don’t use online forums or social media often. I don’t socialize with random people much, I just want to play the game I supported, and now see if on Steam. As a Seeker, I should have a Steam key, a pet, some sort of cosmetic points, and a soundtrack. I was a bit surprised to see the game on Steam, but I was in hospital for 3 months, and may have n missed the email or announcement.

I have 5,000+ emails to try to go through from while I was in hospital and not connected to the Internet in any way. How do i find out if I missed getting my key for the game, or do I have to wait for the game to exit Early Access?

I just want to play the game.

There is a post somewhere about how to link your account to steam and receive a key, and plenty of posts linking to it if you search the forums. If you’re supposed to have beta access, it should work to give you the key.