Keep Runes/Glyphs in crafting window after use

There are two gripes I have with the crafting window (even with its drop down improvements). Both of these share a mechanical issue that relates to how I use the crafting window.

1. I almost always want to shatter multiple items in a row.
  2. I almost always want to use multiple Glyphs of Stability or multiple Glyphs of the Guardian in a row while crafting.

However, even though I’m using the same item repeatedly I still have to pick it from the menu for every item I shatter or individual craft attempt.

I would love to see Runes and Glyphs remain in the crafting slot for them after the Forge or Shatter button is pressed so that I don’t have to re-pick the item every time. This mechanic is already present in the crafting window for Affix Shards and feels like a no-brainer to me.

Perhaps it’s not included in order to prevent people from accidentally making mistakes while crafting or shattering items. If this is a worry it would be nice to have an option to opt-into the behavior to keep Runes and Glyphs in the crafting window after use.

2 Likes

I agree, I’d also like to see the glyphs & runes underneath the box they go in rather than having to click on a dropdown then select them…

I believe that whem they last updated the crafting tab there were still many changes coming
I believe the reason they wemt with a mew tab instead if the pop out was cause there are going to be mutiple new runes and glyphs coming in the future. There was a post about this whole topic a few patches back

1 Like

I had the same thought, a check-box under the slot to say “keep item in it” when the player wants to do multiple time the same action would be great !

1 Like

Yeah, I was just thinking, there’s quite a lot of screen space between the top of the “select modifier/glyph” box & the top of the craft button which could fit quite a few runes & glyphs (with tooltips on hover describing what they do). You could easily fit 3 rows of runes/glyphs & maybe 6 columns with 1 for “clear”.

Agreed.

The space below the slots are used right now for success percents, which is really nice to have front and center, highlighted and easy to see/understand.

Thanks for the comment about past crafting posts boardman, didn’t know the history.

Yes, I’d forgotten about that.

Yea, I would love to see an improvement here, especially to shattering. Maybe even a checkbox that says shatter item instead of having to select the rune. Possibly even a hotkey like ctrl+s click to just shatter things (though having this will probably lead to “I accidentally shattered my thing” which may or may not be good)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.