Keep crashing

new player here and the game has crashed 3 times now. what log do i upload? Player.log is too big and doesnt work.

Player.log is the right file, as a text file it compresses very well. If you give it a zip it should work better.

General info can be found at https://support.lastepochgame.com/ but if you hand us the log, I can take a look too.

Player.zip (137.9 KB) all done.

I went through it last night and it doesn’t have anything conclusive as to what is causing the issue. The massively repeated error that is there appears in many logs that aren’t having crashing issues so it might be related but we don’t have enough information yet on the issue.

If you have a second monitor, could you monitor your system memory usage while playing to see if it’s capping out?

I do have 2 monitors but nothing is even close to being capped out. Today iv’e played for about 4 hours and not a single crash “yet”. I normally play with a stream open or spotify though.

Well, here’s hoping it keeps going smooth. If you do notice any correlation between specific other programs running and crashes happening, I would be very interested to know. We have some general fixes to some crashes that people are having coming down the pipe.

latest crash. Crashed 3 times today with about 3 hours playtime. Player.zip (137.9 KB) . Had youtube and spotify open again. Youtube for a guide im following btw.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.