Just got back

I played this game several months ago and took a break and just downloaded it again. Oh my, graphic has improved SO MUCH!!! I started a Primalist and a few things I’ve noticed.

1. Sabertooth says it can be summoned up to TWO and I took Ancient Call passive that gives +1 summon. I have yet to figure out how to summon two Sabertooth. What am I missing? I have noticed that the actual Pet summon becomes a Pet Skill. I have to say that it is a bit confusing because I remember I used to run a 3-Wolves build and I had to keep resummoning. As a newbie, I think this mechanism is confusing. How do I summon more pets now then ?

2. The stats description for Intelligence and Attunement should just be simplified. One is for carefully studied magic and one is for innate magic. As a newbie, I don’t know what it means. I will be running a Druid so I should improve Attunment for more spell damage instead of Intelligence? How do I know which sub-class is for Int or Att? This part is confusing.

I will be testing more.

Good to have you back! Yea the graphics and performance has improved quite a bit.

1. You can only summon 1 Sabertooth at maximum. There’s no way of adding another Sabertooth on its tree or elsewhere. Primalist pets have changed into being companions instead of just minions, so the pet trees have changed a bit. I think it’s only confusing because of the break, trees and skills are gonna change during the beta. I think you can still have up to at least 3 wolves, but the nodes that let you have an army are gone. They want to make Primalist pets quite different from Acolyte minions. You have to increase the maximum number of companions you have have. You can get +1 from the wolf tree, some uniques and a few passives.

2. Those are pretty much just flavour text and doesn’t really mean anything. It will say on each skill tooltip which Attribute it scales with; Attunement or Intelligence. For Primalist it is usually Attunement and/or Strength. For Druid it will say on each spell tooltip.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.