It's hard to target a precise minion with Dread Shade -> Letting player target via Minions list at top of the screen?

Dread Shade

Great skill.

But it is very difficult for me to target my abomination with this spell. It tends to target my skeletons, my minions around. Yet it is only him that I would like to target.

At the mouse level, I don’t know if you can fix that.

But it would be great if you could target your abomination (or golem) through the summons UI (at the top of the screen). It would be much easier and less frustrating! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I 100% agree, targeting via the UI for high priority targets would be an amazing addition.

There are actually two “issues” here.
Being able to target friendlies via the UI interface would be a nice QoL change for this and other buff abilities.

The bigger one though is how difficult it is to target the abomination. There is something wrong with the hit box of the minion for friendly target on that particular minion.
Even if I take my time and make sure the abomination is highlighted most of the time the ability will target a wraith under it …

This is more of a bug report than a suggestion though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.