Items vanished after game restart (with log file)

What happened:
Game crashed in loading screen, had to restart the game. After loging back in the game, Stash Tab 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 were empty with the exception of Arena Keys.

Log file (I really hope this works):
output_log.txt (256.2 KB)

Sorry about this! We’re still collecting information on these problems to find the cause.

Is this the log file from when the game crashed, or from when you loaded the game after? Unfortunately the log file from the crash is much more likely to have helpful information.

Depending on the nature of the crash, there may be files located here: C:/Users/YOURNAME/AppData/Local/Temp/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch/Crashes. They are labelled by date/time, so if you find any that correspond please upload them.

Which tabs of these had items in them, and which tab were Arena Keys in? Were items deleted from the tab that has Arena Keys?

Sorry, I can not find any log files regarding crashes.
The “crash” I had was more an endless loading screen, than an actual crash.

• Tab 1 crafting bases of older builds [Everything still there]
  • Tab 2 had Uniques, Sets and Arena Keys [Uniques and Sets gone. Arena Key still there]
  • Tab 3 random items for leveling [Everything is gone]
  • Tab 4 near-perfect weapon/shield crafts [Everything is gone]
  • Tab 5 crafting bases [Everything is gone]
  • Tab 6 crafts prepared for the next planned character/build [Everything is gone]

I’m sorry to hear about the gear. Some piece of gear in Tab 2 was bugged in such a way that it caused the loading process to stop.

Just so I can get a better picture of what happened, can you pick the scenario that best describes what happened?

1. Open game, load character, items gone, close game, get log file, send it in.
  2. Open game, load character, items gone, close game, reopen game to double check, still gone, close game, get log file, send it in.
  3. Something else.

that sounds to me like either there are unique or set items that caused the problem, or the Arena Keys.
There are unique items which I had the first time this problem happened a few months ago, but also some of the Arena Keys have been there ever since.

Open Game, load character, items gone, switch characters, check again, items still gone, close game, seek for help on discord, upload log file.
No game restart, just a relog pretty much.

Ok, thanks for the extra info. I’m going to see what we can use to improve the system. This doesn’t happen very often but when it does, it’s really bad so I’m working to get rid of this bug.

If it happens again, I would like the log file if possible.

1 Like

Will keep that in mind and upload the file if it happens again

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.