Is the game worth it?

There is a reason why top arpg players keep saying Last Epoch is the best up and coming RPG out there. The game has won me over a long time ago, more players should come and experience it and see what’s it all about. :slight_smile:

It’s my favorite arpg game in the past decade, Grimdawn is a close second. Not only is the game amazing, but so is the community.

1 Like

Yeah.
Taking into account old engine I would say Grim Dawn is also on the first position as well. :wink:

Well, my Favorite List so far is Grim Dawn, Diablo (3) and Torchlight (2)[we’ll see about 3 once it is finished, but it does have good chances for me], but Last Epoch (and Wolcen[inb4 someone comes at me nagging that it’s not a loss anyway and blablabla. First of all, i decide for myself if i find a game good or not. I’m not some sort of gamer-cultist which feels the neccessity to follow what other people have to say, i shape my opinion by myself. Secondly: I f** can’t tell because the game won’t run on my old rig anymore. Don’t know why in Alpha / Beta it run pretty well, but since Release my PC say “Nope” )* is the Reason why will most likely expand my Top 3 to Top 5.

Last Epoch is pretty Special in that regard, because it’s one of the very few Games in my Gaming-History, where i’ve bet on the wrong horse. As a ARPG Fan i was obviously “curious” about the game and still kept an eye on, but the Kickstarter (Pre-?)Alpha Demo they put out to the public didn’t impress me at all. It sounded all good on the paper, but the execusion was kinda meh. And (INB4 again) someone naggs at me: “But it was Alpha so it was should be obviously” yeah that’s why i still kept an eye on it. But i’ve hardly seen Games, especially Early Access ones, which did such an huge Change. I mean one year later, the day when i bought into the Early Access, it felt like a completly different game, and most Early Access Games which i played, even if they changed a bit over the course of the dev, it was rarely so drastic… and the few the were went (arguable) most of the time in a worse direction, and not shaping like LE that good.

You mean you didn’t bet on the right horse :wink:

1 Like

Ive heard both in my time hahahahaha!!! I love the internet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.