Inventory/Crafting Bug - Items overlapping in inventory, can't stash mats

I was crafting an item with minion health and it fractured. After it was fractured I went to shatter it and couldn’t place the rune in the crafting window.

I then tried removing the item from the crafting window after putting the rune back in my mats stash and it was able to be place anywhere in the inventory, even overlapping items sitting in there already. I placed it back in the crafting window and removed again, but the same thing happened. Also during this whole ordeal I couldn’t click any other item, stash mats, or do anything item-related once I removed the item from the crafting window the first time. It was as if my mouse was holding the item “selected” even if I dropped it on the ground.

I sold it after that to see if it would fix the issue, but was still unable to do anything with the items that were in my inventory at the time of the bug. I then ran a mono map and anything I picked up went in my inventory in order as if it were completely empty. The new items overlapped the existing ones, which I couldn’t mouse-over either to see stats. It was as if the items weren’t even there at all.

After completing my mono run I’m able to craft and sell items and move them, but those original inventory items from the time of the bug are still sitting there unable to be viewed or used. Oh, and I can’t sort inventory either, with any of the items.

Logging out and back in resolved the bug to the point I can view all original items and move them/do whatever with them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.