My Account
× My Account Media Forum Supporter Packs

Last Epoch Forums

Integrate Last Epoch game launcher to GOG Galaxy 2.0

With GOG Galaxy 2.0 now in open beta mode, anybody here could make Last Epoch integration into GOG Galaxy 2.0? I would love to have Last Epoch integration so that I can see how many hours I have already spent with the game and use GOG Galaxy 2.0 as a shortcut to launch Last Epoch game launcher.

I know you could use Last Epoch on Steam, which can show information of the game through GOG Galaxy 2.0 through Steam integration but I prefer to use Last Epoch game launcher to launch the game.

I somewhat agree, I like the idea of knowing how long you’ve spent on the game.

To be honest I would prefer to use the standalone client and have the ability to know how long you’ve spent on your account in total like the classic /playtime command in the chat window or something similar.

This is to then look, see the figure of 5,000 hours and say to yourself: Horror, I could become a professional in any field during this time, but I sat playing stupidly !? ))

I do not think that the time of the running client shows at least something. Here is the game time for a specific character - yes. This could be added, but after the release if there is not something more important.

And about gog2 - so they promise the possibility of adding any game as it has long been done in Steam.

I don’t see it like that, I see it as a milestone.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.