Improved map/quest/act info

Would it be possible to have a sidebar (or something) on the map:

• that has all of the (probably active) quests on it & when you click on one it flashes the area (including the Era tab if you need to go to a different Era than the one you’re looking at) that you need to go to.
  • I would then probably have the quests sorted by chapter (I currently have no idea what chapter I’m in or any sense of progression at the moment vis-a-vis chapters)
  • have any quests you’ve not found yet as a “???” on the list under each chapter (also highlighting where you get them from when you click on them).

Additionally, could we have the quests in the quest log sorted by chapter 'cause at the moment the list kinda looks a bit like a great big splodge of things (and the scroll bar on the quest log doesn’t work, it’s a full bar until you start scrolling, then it looks like a proper scroll bar until you stop scrolling then it’s just a full bar again).
And maybe a link on the quest sidebar thing to the quest log? 'Cause the quest log is a lot more detailed.

4 Likes

A lot of good ideas ! It is indeed really messy and it would be nice to actually see in the quest log the chapter progressions and the quests you missed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.