Idol Affix Not Working - "Increased Minion Cooldown Recovery Speed"

I just noticed today, 2 different bugs occurring with Idols. Specifically, necromancer idols that have affixes that state X% increased minion cooldown recovery speed.

Bug 1: The “increased” part of the affix is spelled incorrectly, it is currently spelled “increaed” without the “S”. This appears to be happening on all idols with this affix, or at least all the ones that I have found.

Bug 2: The affix appears to have zero affect on the cooldown for any minion skill. I tested this with Summon Wraith specifically, and the cooldown on the tooltip does not change when equipping said idol, nor does the actual time it takes for the skill to come off cooldown change. The expected affect would be that the cooldown time on a given minion skill that has a cooldown, would decrease when using idols with this affix.

Note: I tested the same affix, but on gear as opposed to idols, such as a helmet, and it works as expected, the cooldown time for a minion skill decreased. Additionally, the “increased” part of the affix is spelled correctly on other gear, but not on the Idol. I am unsure if the spelling and the affix not working are connected, but either way, 2 things not working as intended.

Please let me know if you require any other details, I have screenshots, but there does not appear to be an option to upload image file types.

1 Like

“minion cooldown recovery”, like other “minion” stats, affects the minion’s cooldowns not your summon spell cooldowns.

Ah ok, thanks Arethwyn, much appreciated, makes sense! Then its just the spelling error bug, that is valid, I assumed it was for minion spells. Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.