Ice spiders wreck my skeletons in seconds?

hello. i’m currently level 47 and in the icy area (can’t remember the exact name…heraot or something similar) and all my skeleton minions seem to be either super weak to ice attacks or the exploding spiders just hit super hard on death. even my golem takes a beating from ice attacks. i’m only specifiying ice type attacks since its really the first time my minions (and in turn, me) have died so rapidly and repeatedly. is there a known difficulty spike around this area/level?

thanks in advance!

Its true. The elemental attacks in this era hit really hard. This is the first time you recognize that you need to craft some resistances on your gear. It’s not a spike because it’s not going down. It’s more a bigger step up in enemy damage.

If your skeletons die too fast you need more minion hp on gear and in your passive tree.

ah alright. i haven’t seen much minion hp on gear drops, but will look into respecing my passive tree.

thanks!

There is a lot of it. I think it’s not obvious when you are not aware. Sometimes on other chars I am like “WTF! Why is there +minion…[insert stat here] on every peace of gear that drops??!”
Normally 2-3 gear slots with “increased minion health” will do it.

i think i may have been focusing on getting what toughness/minion dps or minion hp from the passive tree when i started. it was a while ago so i’m sure it isn’t up to par with where i’m at in the game now.

minion dodge is really good too, for obvious reasons. It’s pretty common as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.