I’m coming around on crafting

When the item drops , it drops like it would in a normal rpg. The crafting is a bonus with harsher penalties applied the greedier you get .

When I think about it this way I’m much happier with it. Plus the gambler has made getting 3 T5 - 1 T4 items easier . I’m starting to come around . The only change I still am thinking about is the crafting rune where you reroll affix ranges . I have never used it and don’t see myself ever using it unless a 4 T5 item drops naturally which I have never had . My suggestion is to make that rune much rarer but have it be a 100% chance with no instability added. Otherwise they will just sit in my inventory .

you will one day find yourself using it or “trying it out” and then realize that rune is absolutely amazing. Just an example, say your down to 40% success rate (or whatever % it is that you make the call to not risk anymore) and you end up at 99% GB or Crit resistance and you notice on a couple of items you got the lower end. Using the rune + a guardian is an easy way to get that 1% without having to redo an item and usually the success rate is higher cause its not taking the extra 5% per tier lvl into account.

Short Story, they do have uses, ive used them, and i love them!

1 Like

What Boardman21 said plus this rune is your chance to get the last % bonuses that give your build a little more ooomph wihout being needed in every case. It’s just some minmaxing stuff and I had a lot of items where I told myself “It can’t get worse even if I had to start from scratch.”. I used them and in most cases it had benefits so I’m happy about those.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.