Hype traiin

Has not started yet. What unannounced stuff does come along, if any - or what do you hope for?

I hope Lich gets some minion love (very dreamy about it), but I think LE is in a good place. Haven’t even gone through all the last patches content :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hope for a new class or maybe two. I good occasion to level a new alt and try out all of the recent change from a new perspective.

Gear progression at 80+ character levels.

(indirectly this relates to drop rates, crafting issues, affix/rune/glyphs, gambling, new content, trading and other things that LE are already working on… )

I really want rogue or runemaster, but probably unrealistic to expect. Always loved playing assassin archetypes and runemaster seems like an interesting concept.

If they were going to release the Rogue/Runemaster/Warlock they would have told us 'cause they would be big things…

Yeah. That’s why I’m not expecting it but hey, since when was hope ever logical :laughing:

3 Likes

Honestly something like PoE with oodles of endgame content. Delve is still the most fun endgame mechanic ever added to an ARPG imo. I’d love to see something similar in Last Epoch. Tons of endgame to keep us occupied and challenged with the characters we invested so many hours into. Just need to avoid the clusterF that is PoE content with bad explanations, confusing mechanics, at the mercy of RNGesus, and dying while having no idea wtf just happened. This would be the Holy Grail and I’m not sure its possible.

Delving is a really nice endgame activity. I did not play PoE that much, but this was fun right away.

I’d see something like this, too. Maybe they expand Arena in a similar way. I can see small boss encounters every 10 waves and bug ones every 50. Add some checkpoints and more diversity to maps with also some environmental interactions and it would be perfect. Also on checkpoints drop some nice loot, based in defined loot tables that differ the higher you go (meaning getting higher chance on better tier items the further you go. Every checkpoint you are allowed to leave it go on. If you die between checkpoints, you lose all the loot gathered. You may only keep it when you leave directly after the checkpoint.

I really love endless game modes, where the finish line only is determined by your gear/skill and you really see a progression by surviving longer. These were my favourite game modes in Warframe.

The current Arena just doesn’t feel right for me atm. With some tweaks I can see it shine.

I’d also like to see some defending mode. Like tower defense. Defend your base or a caravan going through the map.

Lich has some interactions with minion. but it will not be a major focus or have that good of synergy with it. that is what necromancer is for.

Sure. But Spellblade has huge interactions with “spell”. And there are many spell interactions within Lich skills and Skills available to Lich in General, that Benefit minions. I think Acolyte is similiary intersected with both spell/melee and minion as the Mage is with melee/spell. I think there could be a good middle-ground to especially help balance the necessity of making both to a Degree viable that is viable, and does not Neglect necromancer.

I mean, I get many hundreds of % spell dmg from melee attacks in Spellblade. I think giving the Lich equal hybrid Options only adds to the experience.

It is an “Spellblade” so it is thematic so have spell synergy. That is also why you can put up to 30 points in other masteries

if I remember correctly, 3 main minion skills are exclusive to necromancer. So Lich is stuck with minion skills themselves, and paths in the tree that are for minions, that he has hard time capitalizing on. So imo its a loss.

“If you have 3 or fewer minions, every melee hit in the past 4 seconds grants 15% minion dmg and 35% minion Health regen” wouldnt hurt the necromancer :stuck_out_tongue:

Make a suggestion post :wink:

But I know they are big on class identity and want the masteries to feel different. but making a detailed thread won’t hurt.

Already in place! :slight_smile:

And yeah, the 30 Points in necromancer… it really starts to get good at 35 with this one :smiley:

1 Like

Also the lich form node that heals your minions is nice as well.

I am assuming they are going to leave rogue and rune master till the ACTUAL launch of the game, to create buzz and hype for streamers who have already been streaming the game.

nah I think it will be out before Mp but not confirmed LUL

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.