How to start chapter 8

I keep hearing people in chat asking how to start chapter 8 (pre patch players) or where to go to complete the mission given to you (Heorot’s Last Blessing).

The journal states “return to Heorot”, but it does not say where. Also, on the world map (M) the zone with heorot is called “scorched grove”, but in game (top right of screen when inside zone) it is called “smoldering grove”. It seems to be confusing some players.

Yeah, I previously suggested having hte quest log & map a bit more integrated, in a similar way to PoE. Have chapters down the side of the map & the in-progress quests in a chapter indented under each chapter, clicking on a quest would highlight where the player needed to be to progress it with the zone & era (if necessary) highlighted/flashing.

I completely agree. PoE actually does a fantastic job at making it easy to follow along with quests and see where it is you actually need to be going for completion.

I’m sure they have already planned some sort of updates to this system, but I do hope they can take inspiration from PoE on that one. Regardless of the “you just copied PoE” nonsense they are bound to get no matter what solution they come up with.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.