How do I get to the new quests?

So I’ve been off on a bit of a break since… october or so, really haven’t been gaming much. I come back and there are all these new quests and story content to unlock Idol slots and things.

However I have nothing in my quest log! There doesn’t seem to be anyone I can talk to to give me a quest to pick up any new quests. I previously got through the story and got to the monolith of fate, but now I am stuck with a tiny idol section. Help please.

Go to Heoborea.

I can’t, I don’t have the waypoint or teleport point or w/e.

0.7.8 includes Chapter 8 of the story, and starts in Heoborea because that’s where Chapter 7 ends.

If you haven’t played since October, the latest chapter available then was Chapter 6, which ends in the Immortal Summit in the Imperial Era. You’ll need to fight the boss again, then you can continue the story.

If you did some endgame (monolith/arena) on that character at the time, you might be overleveled for the new story content. Just a heads up.

Thank you!
Yes I’m definitely overlevelled at lvl 78. I also appear to be undergeared now, I used to smash things and really not take much damage, but now I seem to get wallopped. Going to need more Health and protections. Really, just way more health. I’d like to double my health I think.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.