I´ve come to terms with mechanics after reading the Void Sorcerer Build Guide. Now I`m heavily rethinking how Damage is being calculated in this game, will think through my thoughts and hope for answers if Im doing this properly.
So it´s again my quest of the melee summoner Lich. Currently I got it all quite mixed - 2 handed sovnya, mass crit, 300-400% necrotic dmg, 50 int… Harvest does decent. Maybe crits for 1000-2500, and 6 skull stack does 5000-7000 on a good day…
I will change the maths now (and therefor, my equipment haha).
I will change to getting these stats from passives, skills and items to calculate my new harvest damage. Note: currently, my sovnya is 88 base, +6% crit Chance with +7% melee crit and about 100% necrotic dmg with 48 int. Which gives me 136 base dmg and massive crit and the stated necrotic total dmg of stated above.
- one handed weapon, 48 base attack, +4% crit
- 100 int total gives +100 melee necrotic
- 20 melee necrotic from passives
- 86% increased damage, 60% increased necrotic and 60% increased physical damage from passives
- 200% more crit chance and 120% crit Multi from passives and items
- Reaper Form grants 180% flat dmg incfease and 100% crit chance
- Harvest deals double damage to cursed enemys and 50% more damage to cursed enemys with the node next to the +9% melee crit chance on the left.
- Harvest deals 300% damage on every 6th hit
Lets do the calculation. My one-handed sword now deals
- 168 base damage (48 base + 100 melee necrotic from int + 20 melee necrotic from passives)
- 146% increased damage total from passives (86% increased and 60% each for physical/necrotic)
makes me --> 413 base damage (168*2,46)
- Reaper form grants 180% increased damage (413 * 2,8) or (413+168 * 2,8)
–> 1156 or 883 depending on which calculation is correct
- Harvest deals double damage to cursed enemys and 50% additional to cursed due to skill tree - so X is either of the numbers 1156 or 883, and the damage gets doubled and then additional 50%, or simply 100%+50% is 150% flat Bonus of the value to cursed enemys. Lets say its 150% added and not 100% and then 50% (which would give much more), then its (x * 2,5)
–> 2890 or 2207
- Every 6th hit deals 300% additional damage (2890 * 4) or (2207 * 4)
–> 11560 or 8828
That is the best possible base damage we get with These stats, in reaper form, dealing Harvest to cursed enemys with 6 skull stacks.
Lets do the crit math:
Base 5% + weapon base 4% + Harvest +9% melee crit
–> 18% melee crit chance for Harvest
- We get 200% increased crit chance from passives and items and 100% from reaper form, that makes 300% more crit chance = makes 18%*4
–> 72% crit chance
- We get 120% crit Multi, which adds up to 320% crit Multi which multiplies damage factor by 3,2. So the calculation should be 0,72% chance for *3,2 damage… base * chance * critdamage
Remember the bases were --> 11560 or 8828. If that cursed Harvest attack in reaper form on a 6 skull stack crits, we should get X * 0,72 * 3,2
–> 26634 or 20339
Without skull stack, we do 2890 or 2207 damage… with the crits we get
–> 6650 or 5084 with each hit
If we count attack Speed in, base being 1,1 or 1,12 base attack speed
- 30% increased from reaper form
- 35% maximum from passives
- 35% from items
Makes 100% increased attack speed. Which means fast slashes with 5000-6500 damage per hit and 20300-26500 skull damage every 6th hit (which naturally occurs more often with a 1hander).
Which seems much better than my very slow current 2hand sovnya Version?
Also, I would like to calculate through my melee Skeletons damage - going crit, crit Multi, mass Intelligence, grab all the +melee physical/necrotic damage from passives and then see where this goes and how I could improve. Right now, every melee warrior does 400-1200 crit on melee. With 7 skele Warriors, 3 melee mage Warriors and 3 vanguards, there is room for improvement!
Can someone tell me the base damage of Skeletons / melee mages upon which I can do my calculations?
And are my calculations Right so far / is there much failure going on?
Thanks for the help ! <3