Health Leech

Can´t find a answer to my question anywhere! does anyone knows if Health leech actually caps at 7%?

Edit - changed this thread to bug report. I think it is a character sheet bug

You can have tons of leech I don’t know of any caps. If there are some they are pretty new ^^.

While you can indeed get a lot of leech, i have noticed when you craft leech you get a %leech of damage on hit and a % increased leech, which would indicate there is a cap somewhere. Not sure if its a % of max health per sec or a flat rate, but its not written anywhere. The lich in reaper gets 40% leech and gets it so it would be IMO that the cap would be super hard to hit on other chars if there is one.

There’s no leech cap. %increased leech is simply multiplicative to flat leech, as in 5% flat leech and 40% increased is 5 * 1.4 = 7% leech.

Leech is a regen effect, so once you hit high values, it may be harder to really notice the regen getting faster. Obviously it’s a lot easier to notice the difference between 0 and 5% as it is 5 to 10%.

Where did you hear leech had a 7% cap btw?

Probably their stat sheet, thinking about it now I have a few characters with 7% leech, never bothered to add it together but a few have 7%

I just tought there was a cap because even though i have more than 7 ( 6 on the unique amulet and some more on gear) it says i have 7 on the character sheet

That’s due to the stats not showing conditional effects (such as leech on melee hit) or skill specific effects (unless it’s a global buff from a skill).

I think it was bugged. This session looked it up again and it was 9 without changing nothing

Actually i really think is bugged in the character sheet. Now i went above 10 and it is stuck at 8… Can’t understand what is happening though

Changing this thread to bug report

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.