Has anyone told them about the Graphics?

I’m not that concerned with the graphics but im really worried about the ratio of the character models.

The character is significantly bigger than other human enemies.

This is like an adult hero pounding kid-sized voided humans.

And some human enemies are significantly larger than the character and I don’t mean the rampant ones.

This is like a basketball center or Robert Wadlow-sized people pummeling the character.

I understand in the case of monsters but in the case of human enemies, its just off.

Is this a design decision?

Also stairs, there are different stair variations (stair height and width) in the game. But the walking motion of the character is constant. This makes the character take different number of stair steps per character step motion depending on the stair design.

It looks bad, sometimes to the point where the character ends up taking one and a half stair step per character step and ends up floating halfway the stair step where he lands.

Wow. I had to smile when I read this. This is a detail I never would have been aware of. Now I fear I will be uncomfortable with walking on stairs… :scream::sweat_smile:

I’m nitpicking.:smiley::star_struck:

1 Like

Nitpicking is to help LE be the best ARPG it can be! Also means that we think the broad direction is going right!

Came here to bring this up.
Graphics are coming along, but animations are all pretty rudimentary at best.

Currently it seems like player animations start with 2 feet planted, and feel very stiff.

Please, please look at modern games like Lost Ark and even (I know) Wolcen, that have chunky and impactful skill animations where the entire character model moves in way that makes sense for the weight and motion they’re performing.

Systems are coming along great, and would hate to see presentation spoil that.

3 Likes

Better a nitpick than a do nothing. Look how swell GGG is doing listening to Tencent and Fanboys…Melee is more or less a joke, graphics so unoptimized they can cause seizures, and company decisions that may you scratch a hole through your head. Had they listened to the nitpickers years ago they wouldn’t be on the slide they’re still not aware they’re on now

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.