Happy to be here

Hello my name is Arterius and this my very first ARPG. I have tried to get into other titles in past of course Diablo, Diablo 2, Grim Dawn, PoE, etc… but not of them really clicked. I always walked away wanting more. As much as I loved the concept of the games themselves I started to believe that they weren’t for me. Than Last Epoch came along. Wow, after spending hours upon hours in the Alpha build I realized this is the ARPG I have been waiting for.

Sadly I missed the kickstarter since I had to make sure I was going to have enough money to buy a supporter pack. Thankfully your guy’s website allowed me to buy into a game that I can’t wait to see evolve. I can’t wait to make this world my home. To live and breath in it. Keep up the good work and I can’t wait to see what awaits in the story. I love story in video games.

1 Like

We’re happy to have you!

Thanks so much for trying out the demo and supporting us. We really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Hello there, Arterius. Welcome.

Nice to see you liked the game so much and it’s just an alpha. The game only can get better from now on.

Glad you’ve found your way deep into ARPG’s! Hoping this one will top it all off :slight_smile: