Hammer Throw Collision Issues - Hammers Not Thrown

There’s a problem with Hammer Throw where the terrain or “invisible” object appear to block the hammers. I’m using Disintegrating Aura so I’m not sure if that’s the problem or if it just makes it easier to see the problem (or not see in this case). When it happens, mobs take no damage so not just a visual issue, but mana does go down.

Yeah, the terrain can be a bit wonky with hammers, I posted a bug report about it.

Agh, I missed your post. I tried not to double up on topics. The initial hall out of Yulia’s Haven for “Nest of the Fallen” is almost completely a dead zone for hammer throw. Love the spec, hate the bug.

Could you post a screenshot if you encounter this? Usually it isn’t too hard to fix, but knowing exactly where it happens helps a lot. Thanks!

Screenshot

Is there no way of just finding the players x,y coordinates?
There are a fair amount of these and posting a screenshot for each of them seems excessive.

as additional info, individual instances seem to fix themselves at random, for example in the place in that screenshot hammer throw wouldn’t work at all, but when i tabbed back in after taking/uploading the screenshot, and writing this post, it had started working. The same thing happened in at least two other locations but i haven’t been able to make it do it and the bug comes back if i reload the area, say through town portal.

posting these screenshots here instead of the thread i started. i searched before making mine but only found closed ones, sorry for the extra thread!

here’s a set of 4 screenshots. i’m standing at the edges of the “no-go-zone” where i can’t throw hammers. in the one where you can see my hammers, i have taken one step outside that zone and the hammers are disappearing as they enter it.

In The Wengari Fortress, right near the captured nomads. The boss I had to fight was taking no hammer damage. If I walked south, below the captured nomads, then I’d see my hammers start to fly, but facing up from there, or when moving up from there, facing any direction, and no hammers at all. I really noticed this problem starting about chapter 4 or 5, so I don’t know if it’s related to a skill node.

I have had this issue as well. I noticed that the purple void on the ground in zones of the Ruined Era seem to act as if they are solid to the hammers but can be walked across. Additionally, the collision problem definitively got worse after I specialized Disentegrating Aura. It almost seems like the aura is “dragging the ground” and causing collision issues with very small protrusions from the ground.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.