When it is appropriate to contact ehg directlyYou should send an e-mail to [email protected] if;
- You would like to upgrade a previous purchase.
- You are interested in arranging a custom purchase.
- You have not received a title on Discord, or forum supporter title.
- You wish to ask about a refund, or other customer service issue.
When it is appropriate to post on the forumExamples of when posting on the forum is a good idea;
- You have a question about the contents of a supporter pack.
- You're asking something general (e.g. "can I buy old packs?").
- Your question is about how best to contact EHG about something.
What it is not appropriate to include in a forum postThe following will result in your post being edited or deleted;
- This is a public forum - please do not post sensitive information here!
- All e-mails to and from EHG are considered to be strictly confidential.
- It is not appropriate to complain about individual employees on the forum.
In the interests of transparency, reasons for the above include;
- It is unfair to criticize specific employees for following company policy.
- Public complaints about individuals can result in witch-hunts and other harassment.
- Appeals and complaints sent to [email protected] are forwarded to senior staff.