Graphics and Performance in Last Epoch

Looks great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good job guys, haven’t tested it yet but as the owner of an old rig optimization is always very much appreciated :grinning:

1 Like

Great work guys! Keep it up.

1 Like

Great work guys! My GPU won’t melt now!

Cool. Any idea when this patch will be released?

Patch 0.6.1 is currently in QA and should be released in under a week.

If my old laptop Asus ROG can improve the FPS (yesterday was 25 with everything in low grass disable) after this patch…I will love you so much.

if i have a low grafic cards, the game will freeze? I cannt play for 5 min that game freeze.

guys i can’t find the graphics.ini file!

The location for each supported Operating System is mentioned in this support article.

What I took away from this post:

Luke’s been baking Monte Carlo biscuits.

Monte Carlo algorithm - Wikipedia what i was referring too. to bad this one wont taste as good :wink:

1 Like

Being sure not to be the only one with this problem, I post a link of the problem.
It is completely horrible to have to restart the game every 10 minutes to not have it disgusting lag.

Wow, I thought, have they done something to improve the graphics & performance for 0.7.9? No, it’s just someone necro-ing a thread.
:frowning:
I am a sad Llama.

2 Likes

Sad…:pensive:

Doh, me too! I’m running on a pretty powerful system, but I’ve ended up needing to run on all Low settings, presumably because I’m running in 4K resolution. Otherwise my graphics card fans go nuts and it’s really distracting. The good news is that I honestly don’t notice much difference between Low and High :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Still, at least I’ve managed to make some other people sad too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cry, cry. :cry:

just notice a curious thing regarding Master Quality select box, yesterday i had several frezeees playing the game, then i realized that i was using all the VRAM of my NVIDIA 2070 super (8 GB) i had Master Quality in Ultra, and i was using a lot of VRAM too many if you ask me for a game of this characteristics. Then today i found that if i set Master Quality to low, but i set all the other sliders/options to ULTRA, then i use a lot less VRAM , about 4500 … but if i set Master Quality at medium or higher , then uses about 7500… I thought the Master Quality was only a preset for the sliders/options below , but seems like is doing something more… The curious thing is if you set it to low but crank all the other options to ultra you keep using less vram, about 4500 and i can tell the graphics are as in Master Quality Ultra, so someone has noticed/can explain? My theory is that something is wrong with the Master Quality selector and its allocating vram that is not needed… BTW im using rivatuner to check the vram compsumtion…

How about the characters are they getting a revamp look?