German language at release?

The game continues to grow and the release is getting closer and closer, do you already know whether the game supports the German language at the release.
If necessary, you could add the option that the community of players can offer translations themselves, as in Grim Dawn.

While having the game translated into your own language is understandably very important, EHG have said that they are unlikely to translate it into other languages before launch and have their concerns about community translations.

I think that will take a long time see PoE the game was very old and other languages came late

Me and a few other guys already requested foreign language sub-forums, to get some of the people more involved that are not 100% comfortable with english. Hopefully we will get an update on that one soon.

In case devs would approve that, you can expect at least some german forum content coming, but if you have some questions or do want to understand specific mechanics more feel free to hit me up on a PM and i might can help you, sicne i am german.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.