Game refuses to launch on steam version

I have tried a million different things to get the game to work including verifying the files and uninstalling and redownloading the game but i cant get the game to launch. a small white window with the last epoch logo and a red exclamation point pop up then it immediately closes no launcher or anything.system_info.zip (233.2 KB)

Sorry to hear this!

Could you please either upload your system information as an attachment to a forum post, or use the Contact Us link on that support article to send it to us directly?

I added the system info to the original post.

Not sure if you gt my system info so if not here is it one more time. system_info.zip (233.2 KB)

Indeed we did, thanks.

Could I further ask for a log file (if one exists) and a DxDiag? Apologies for the inconvenience.

A log file doesn’t exist I’m assuming cause the game never actually opened but here is the DxDiag file. DxDiag.zip (10.6 KB)

Hey I just wanted to check in and see if there has been anything found to help with this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.