Game performance

Same here dude. I never played smoothly. Fps are always jerky. It pbother me like hell.
I play on Core i5 7300 Hq, 16 Go ddr4 and a 1050 4Gb.
To compare i run Wolcen smoothly.
I hope too that a glorious day, i will enjoy the game.

Hi there!

Please attach the following files to a forum post;

Hi Sarno,

Files are attachedDxDiag.txt (103.7 KB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (2.4 KB)

In this instance I’d recommend lowering settings across the board.

Our system requirements recommend the desktop version of the 1060, and list the GTX 660 Ti as the minimum supported. The mobile version of the GTX 1050 is going to perform around the same level as the GTX 660 Ti - I’d actually expect slightly lower performance from it.

As we continue to optimize the game across future patches, performance will gradually improve. If you’re dissatisfied with the current performance, you can either request a refund from Valve if you purchased through Steam, or request a refund from us if you bought Last Epoch from EHG directly. Your playtime may factor into whether such a refund is offered.

If you’d like to try tuning your settings;

• I’d recommend disabling Vertical Sync as you won’t maintain 60 FPS, so VSync will be limiting your FPS to 30 (or even 15). This is probably one of the primary reasons for the game feeling as bad as it does, and I really don’t think it’s worth having enabled.
  • Changing Shadow Quality from High to Medium.
  • Changing Ambient Occlusion from Medium to Low.
  • Changing Vegetation System from Medium to Low.
  • Changing Contact Shadows from Medium to Low.
  • Changing the Rendering Mode from Forward to Deferred. The game may claim that performance would be better with Forward, but I suspect that would not be the case.
  • Finally, I’d recommend disabling Realtime Reflections.

If performance is still poor, try lowering Ambient Occlusion from Medium to Low.

1 Like

Ok, thanks you :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.