Game freezes after loading Mushroom Farm zone

So, i got the game today, started a new character and when I got to the Mushroom Farm zone the game froze and got the “has stopped working” message.
I started up the game again, logged in, selected character and the zone loads and freezes the game. If I click something, I get the “has stopped working” again, so basically I’m stuck.
What I tried was to lower the graphics and no changes. Also tried the verify integrity from Steam and even a clean reinstall of the game.
Is there anything else I could do or what would it be the next step to try to fix this problem?

UPDATE: I made a new character and it does the same at a previous zone, can’t go further because game freezes.
EDIT: This second character made it to Mushroom Farm and happens the same.

UPDATE 2: Downloaded and tried to play from the standalone client, same issue.

UPDATE 3: 3rd character and freezes in the same spot. Is there something else I could do to try?

UPDATE 4: No changes after patch. I guess there is no fix for my problem. Shame, I wanted to try this game

UPDATE 5: Patch 0.7.0D didn’t fix it either. Uploaded output log
output_log.txt (14.7 KB)

My game always freeze too. Cannt play for 5 min.

i buyed a SSD and install a new windows. Started 4 new character and when I enter Mushroom Farm zone the game froze and got the “has stopped working” message.

Did you try the “Verify Files” Option in Steam?

https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/150-repairing-last-epoch-through-steam

yes, and already deleted and downloaded all again.

What hardware are you using? Isn’t it important in your opinion?
Oh, I see in log, Radeon…

Radeon is incompatible last epoch?

If you want to not worry I think even old enough Nvidia GTX 960 will be less problematic in any game.

I bought a Rx570 just to play LE, I’ll install it tomorrow. hope it works.
So I’m going back here to talk if it worked or not.

BTW. Where is Mushroom Farm? I don’t see any waypoint with that name…

I reach there lv 6. Begginer map

It’s the place you arrive after taking the first shard after the bird boss.

OK, thanks, I believe that all locations receive their names on global map and near area level info…

I think its is not exactly, you get there after portal opens, and got 2 shards already. It is accessible from Last Refuge Outskirts backwards from Ruined Era.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.